Tara Guerard Soiree is an event planning and design firm headquartered in Charleston. With a New York office and a team of four event planners and a graphic designer, the Tara Guerard team is powerhouse of event designers! Tara is known for pairing the traditions of Southern style with a modern aesthetic and flair. Check out Tara’s blog after reading her Five Quick Tips!
|Photo credit: Liz Banfield Photography|
1. Have fun. If you have fun, everyone will! Don’t forget you set the tone.
2. Wear gorgeous shoes that are comfortable so you can wear them all night long.
3. Don’t forget to thank those who paid for your magical evening.
4. Try not to have a day filled with too much to do so you have time to remember every detail and be calm.
5. Remember the wedding ceremony is the most important and the reason for the day… be extra kind to the groom — he is nervous too!
We had a few more questions for Tara…
What was your favorite thing about your wedding?
If you could change one thing about your wedding, what would it be?
Only one thing? I would change lots! But number one, would be when the minister said “you may kiss the bride.” I turned for my husband to kiss my check like we had rehearsed. Not kidding, it was so embarrassing!
Thank you, Tara, for sharing your tips with our readers!
If you would like to be featured in our Five Quick Tips feature, please email us at info at amynichols dot com.